What important things have happened in Thailand over the past month?
- July 1, it is no longer necessary to have a Thailand Pass and medical insurance to enter the kingdom
- In Thailand, the mask regime was canceled
- Thai air carriers have expressed their readiness to resume direct flights with Russia
- Due to the general rise in the price of tours to Thailand, the low-price segment is inactive, and the premium segment continues to be in great demand – local agents report
These factors form positive dynamics, return stability to the Thai real estate market and guarantee investors the growth of their investments.
Now, before the peak of the tourist season in Thailand, investors can buy real estate under construction and ready-made at especially attractive conditions! According to the conditions that developers offered during the pandemic, trying to attract buyers.
There are several ARAVANA Multifamily Office experts in Thailand. Our team has selected the top 3 projects in Phuket – the “pearl of the Andaman Sea” and the point of attraction for millions of tourists.
Each of the complexes has unique features. They are at different stages of construction and offer investors various advantages.
Apartments in a premium location with sea view
The complex of 14 buildings is located on a spacious landscaped area a few minutes from the sea and the Café Del Mar beach club.
- There are 432 apartments in total
- Area: from 28 to 38 sq. m.
- Apartments with access to the pool and sea view
- Swimming pool 1.500 sq. m. with panoramic view
- Infrastructure: fitness club, SPA, restaurants, bars
- Shuttle bus service
Due date: Q1 2023
Guaranteed yield: 7% for 5 years with the option of buy-back
- from $170,000 1-bedroom apartment with pool view
- from $200,000 1-bedroom apartment with sea view
- from $220,000 1-bedroom apartment with pool access and sea view
Premium resort on Bang Tao Beach
The resort has an area of 1,000 sq. m. in a prestigious area, 500 meters from Bang Tao beach.
- 162 apartments on 7 floors
- Area: from 33 sq. m to 250 sq. m
- Restaurant-bar with sea view, coffee shop and bakery, conference hall, coworking area, children’s club with pool and water slides
- Infinity pool on the roof and spacious park
- Radisson Hotel Group License
Due date: Q4 2022
Rental program “rental pool” 70% / 30% with accommodation
Forecast profitability: from 7%
- from $200,000 1-bedroom apartments
- from $260.000 2-bedroom apartments
- from $400,000 3-bedroom apartments
Eco-complex on Layan beach
Eco-friendly complex next to the Lagoon, surrounded by beach clubs, SPA centers and golf courses.
- 4 buildings and 403 apartments
- Area: from 30 sq. m. to 121 sq. m
- 700 meters from the sea
- 4 freshwater pools
- Infrastructure: restaurant, gym, kids club, 24/7 reception
- 40% electricity savings: thermal insulation of walls, solar panels
- The complex is managed by Best Western
Due date: Q1 2023
Guaranteed yield: 7% for 5 years or rental pool 60% / 40%
- from $170,000 1-bedroom apartments
- from $340.000 2-bedroom apartments
- from $450.000 3-bedroom apartments
Contact us for more information, leave a request in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.