Studying in the UK in the current realities
There is a widespread opinion that British education is one of the best in the world. It is enough to mention in a business conversation that you studied at Oxford or Cambridge to be treated with great attention. Even if this preference is not supported by arguments, the authority of British education in the public understanding is too significant. Due to the current global situation, we receive a lot of questions about studying in the UK in the current realities. On March, 24, at 18.00, a live broadcast will be held for our subscribers on the Instagram account @aravana_cm. You will find out:
- Pros and cons of studying in the UK.
- When should one prepare for admission to universities in the UK?
- Admission to the bachelor’s degree: stages, documents, deadlines, costs, visa.
- Admission to the Master’s program: stages, documents, deadlines, costs, visa.
- How ARAVANA and Carfax can help in the current conditions.
The live will be held by:
- Irina Sarkisova – Head of ARAVANA Multifamily Office
- Nikita Khodkov – Consultant and immigration lawyer at Carfax
Subscribe to our channel and see you live! Also, ARAVANA Multifamily Office experts are always ready to help you find a suitable kindergarten or school for your children when moving to another country. After all, moving with school-age children is a strategic and time-consuming process, but sometimes circumstances develop in such a way that a decision needs to be made very quickly. Make an appointment for a consultation and we will contact you as soon as possible. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]