Residence permit in Turkey: an easy opportunity
A pleasant climate, an interesting investment framework and the variability of business development make Turkey attractive to foreign investors. In the first half of 2022, foreigners bought 75% more real estate in Turkey than in the same period last year.
Interest in square meters will grow – Turkey offers promising options for obtaining citizenship for investments in the real estate sector. For $400 thousand, you can purchase several objects and apply for citizenship.
At the same time, the price per square meter in Turkey is still lower than, for example, in Europe, and the rental yield is almost as good as profitability in other geographical locations.
Advantages of second citizenship and residence permit of Turkey:
- short terms of registration – 2-6 months;
- no taxes on global income for non-residents;
- spouse, children and parents can obtain citizenship at the same time;
- citizenship is inherited;
- no permanent residence requirements;
- no physical presence of the applicant is required;
- affordable price: residence permit from $75,000, second citizenship from $400,000.
ARAVANA Multifamily Office specialists accompany their clients at all stages of obtaining citizenship:
- consultations with immigration authorities;
- choosing real estate in Turkey;
- preparation and submission of documents;
- real estate transactions;
- applying for a residence permit;
- applying for citizenship;
- obtaining a passport.
It is really easier to get citizenship or a residence permit in Turkey than in a number of European countries. Maybe this is the chance?
For a detailed consultation, leave your details in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.