Immigration, relocation and freedom of movement: a window of opportunity
In a number of countries, immigration programs for investments have stopped working for Russian citizens. We follow the changes and news of the real estate market and are always ready to provide you with up-to-date information on immigration opportunities.
In 2023, Russians will actually be able to get a passport for investing in real estate only in Turkey. Grenada stopped accepting applications for citizenship by investment for Russians on March 31, and Montenegro closed the program in December 2022.
The country’s Citizenship by Investment program allows you to obtain full citizenship and a Turkish passport through the purchase of real estate or a bank deposit. Turkish citizenship and passport gives you the opportunity to live in the country, open bank accounts and business, as well as participate in some other investment programs that are not available today for Russians and Belarusians.
Minimum investment contribution: from 400 000 US dollars.
Advantages: Turkish citizenship gives the right to live in the country, open bank accounts and conduct business. Plus, it allows you to participate in some other investment programs that are not available to Russians. For example, Turkish citizens can move to the United States on an E-2 visa, but for this, candidates for such a visa need to live in Turkey with a new citizenship for at least three years.
What other programs are available for Russian citizens?
In addition to passport programs, according to which you can obtain citizenship of another country for investing in real estate, there are residence permit programs. According to them, the investor buys foreign real estate of a certain value and receives a residence permit.
- Permanent residence and passport of Argentina (based on passive income)
- Permanent residence and passport of Paraguay (based on financial independence)
- Portugal Golden Visa (investment from €280.000)
- Spanish investor visa (investments from €500.000)
- Permanent residence in Cyprus (investments from €300.000)
- EU residence permit on the basis of financial independence (France, Italy, Germany)
- Residence permit of Hungary (real estate investments from €155,000)
- Residence permit of Serbia (investments from $250,000)
- Residence permit of Dubai (investments from $205,000)
- Permanent residence in Canada (Start Up Visa Program)
- Permanent residence in Panama (investments from $300,000)
- Residence permit of Mexico (investments from $300,000 or on the basis of financial independence)
Residence permit of Chile on the basis of financial independence
EU residence permit for digital nomads or highly qualified specialists (Greece, Portugal, Spain, Finland, Croatia)
Investment immigration programs work both for a single applicant and for applicants with a family. The article provides price guidelines based on one applicant.
To find out the details and choose the program and country for your individual goals and objectives, leave a request in the form below and we will contact you soon.