Foreign education: a significant investment
Quality education is not only a significant contribution to your future and the one of your children. This is the strongest foundation that will withstand the necessary superstructures in the future and will allow you to maintain confidence in the foreseeable future. Premium education of the highest level will be appreciated at any time, in any conditions and under any circumstances.
The current QS Quacquarelli Symonds rating presents the ten best cities for study and student life. The top 3 are headed by London, Munich and Seoul. Then follow:
In total, there are 140 cities in the world in the list of the most comfortable for students to study and live.
In order to get the opportunity to study abroad, a second citizenship or a residence permit is not necessarily required. Depending on the country of study, there are options to gain knowledge:
- coming only to take qualifying exams;
- getting the opportunity to apply for grants or scholarships;
- reduce tuition fees at private educational institutions or study for free;
- enter colleges and universities on a par with residents.
According to statistics, not so many Russians study in foreign educational institutions – they are still less than 1.5% of the total number of students. This means that such education can be valued even higher in Russia.
ARAVANA Multifamily Office specialists, together with partners, are ready to assist and select the most interesting and promising offers in the education sector abroad. We can take on the following points:
- choose educational institutions, from kindergartens to universities in the USA, Canada, Switzerland, China, Singapore, etc.,
- work out training programs;
- find a guardian or mentor;
- support in language training;
- to facilitate the obtaining of visas.
Fill in your details in the form below and we will contact you for a prompt consultation.