Company registration in Bahrain
Bahrain is considered the smallest Arab state. An interesting and strategically important point: the presence of a road connection in the form of a bridge with Saudi Arabia.
The state authorities have a positive attitude towards foreign investors, who consider Bahrain to be an excellent alternative to the UAE. That is why many of our clients are interested in registering a company in Bahrain.
Advantages of the jurisdiction for business:
- The ability to save up to 50% on operating costs when doing business (compared to neighboring countries)
- Super friendly legal and tax system (English law, no income tax and capital tax, the entire territory of the country is a free economic zone)
- The cost of living is 30-50% lower compared to other Gulf countries. Modern residential and commercial real estate of world class
- Direct route and connection with Saudi Arabia
- Developed infrastructure
- The company can absolutely be non-resident
- The process of business registration in this country is easier than in other Arab jurisdictions
The main forms of business in Bahrain:
- With Limited Liability
- Bahrain Holding Company
- Single Person Company
How to quickly open a company in Bahrain?
Registration of a company in Bahrain takes from 10-20 days, but for some businesses that require a large number of approvals, it may take longer.
Requirements for company registration in Bahrain in 2023:
- Documents of beneficiaries, directors, shareholders that will confirm the identity of each of them
- Business plan
If you are interested in registering a company in Bahrain or opening an account, leave a request in the form below and our specialists will contact you soon to clarify all the details.