Citizenship of Grenada: start of a new project
A new project for citizenship has been launched in Grenada – the InterContinental Grenada Resort. The complex has 150 apartments and 30 villas under the management of a global brand. The project is located on La Sagesse beach – a private vacation on the picturesque southeastern coast of Grenada. Infrastructure: restaurants and bars, spa and swimming pool, fitness center, conference rooms, business center The cost of a share for obtaining citizenship is from $ 220,000.
Advantages of Grenada citizenship:
- Visa-free entry to more than 180 countries, including the Schengen area, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Great Britain
- Access to the US E2 business visa
- Possibility of opening accounts in foreign (including European) banks
- Preferential taxation
- Real estate can be sold in 5 years, keeping a second passport
- Citizenship is granted to the spouse, children, parents, brothers and sisters of the investor
- The passport registration procedure has been fully transferred to an online procedure
For more information, leave your contact details in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.