Citizenship of Grenada: how to get a passport before the program closes
On March 8, 2023, the CBI Committee Grenada conference was held, at which the chairman of the committee, Richard Duncan, confirmed the closure of the citizenship program for citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus after March 31, as well as the conditions for submitting applications before that date.
In order to have time to apply for citizenship of Grenada, it is necessary to submit only three documents by March 31:
1. Scan of a copy of the passport
2. Scan a copy of the signed contract
3. Confirmation of the advance payment
Then our lawyers will continue to work with your case, collect a full package of documents, fill out the necessary forms and in 6-8 months you and your family will receive passports of Grenada – the most popular country for second citizenship by investment among citizens of the Russian Federation.
Benefits of citizenship of Grenada
• Visa-free entry to more than 180 countries, including the EU
• Opening of foreign accounts
• The possibility of returning part of the investment by selling real estate after 5 years with the preservation of the second passport
• The investor’s spouse, children, parents, brothers and sisters receive citizenship
• Citizenship is inherited
• The passport registration procedure has been fully transferred online
• Access to the US E-2 Visa (not available for Russian citizens)
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Leave a request in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.